Fund the Band
The best way to support San Marcos Bands is through the ‘Fund the Band’ campaign.
Jazz in the Jungle
Join us for an Adult Only fun filled night for SMHS Music Program families, friends and supporters.
A fun evening of live music, silent auction, dancing lessons, amazing food, bar and games. The best part, All proceeds go to support the students in the music program!
Location: Williams Barn
Tickets on sale now!
Fall & Winter Concerts
Fall and Winter offer concert players a chance to showcase their talent. Dates will be sent out on Charms and in our weekly newsletters. Have you signed up? Check out the homepage for info.
This exciting, entertaining program is unlike any show you’ve seen before and features a story, live musicians, movement, and dancing and is backed by an impressive display of lighting and multimedia.
This is an all ages, family-friendly show (toddlers to teenagers to grandparents ALL love it) that features student musicians and dancers. This is a perfect time to visit the SMHS campus and enjoy an eclectic mix of music layered with dance, movement, acting, and multimedia. All ticket sales directly benefit the students in the music program at San Marcos High School.
Spring Concert Desert & Silent Auctions
San Marcos High School Music Programs final formal performance of the year and definitely not to be missed! Our last moment to watch these hard working students show off what they have learned all year long in a professional concert setting.
Concert Seasons Final Concerts of the Year.
Two nights in the Spring.
Motors for Music
Click HERE for more details.
You can also follow us on Facebook here!
Motors for Music is a charity car show to benefit the music program at San Marcos High School. These are not your ordinary musicians… the marching band, Knight Regiment, at 300 members is one of the largest, most-admired ensembles in the state – recently ranked among the top 4 in the 2017 Regional Bands of America competition in Los Angeles. Three award-winning Jazz Bands, two Winter Guard squads, four talented Concert Bands, and an annual multi-media live stage show called AXIOM that will blow you away! These students are dedicated, strive for excellence and don’t ever shy away from hard work!
Your participation in the Motors for Music Charity Car Show will help support the expenses associated with coaching, tournaments and championship competition (bus transportation, entry fees, equipment, props, costumes and more) that are not covered by the school district funds. So come on out, have a great time and support a great program that teaches students the value of teamwork, perseverance, skill-building and making friendships that will last a lifetime.
On Saturday, August 5, 2023, San Marcos High School Music Boosters is pleased to host a one of a
kind fundraising event. This event has been VERY successful for us and for thousands of school
districts all over the country, for over 10 years. We are excited to bring it back for the 10th time to San
Marcos High School.
I am very excited about this fundraiser for many reasons:
- The kids do not have to sell anything!
- The kids do not have to collect money or be responsible for distribution!
- We will raise several thousand dollars in a one-day event!
- This costs us nothing!
- The company runs the event! (www.customfundraisingsolutions.com)
- The mattresses are brand name and priced up to 50% less than retail!
- The kids can earn “personal referral” incentives!
EACH student is responsible to:
- Find at least one referral to come in and check out the sale. (Did you realize 1 in 10 families buy a new mattress every year? – BE SURE TO TALK TO AT LEAST TEN FAMILIES!)
- Hand out your referral flyers to people you know.
- Print your name on the coupon at the bottom, so you get credit!
- Be at the school on Saturday, August 5, 2023 to help promote the event and have FUN!
- Saturday, August 5, 2023, San Marcos High School. 10am-5pm .
- There will be Simmons Beautyrest, Therapedic and Malouf brand products on display.
- Twin from $199, Full from $279, Queen from $299, King /CA-King from $499.
- All sizes, all styles and name brand sets are available up to 50% below retail.
- There will be a showroom set up with 20+ displays and a team of experts to assist.
- Layaway & delivery are available.
FIND AT LEAST ONE REFERRAL TO COME IN AND CHECK OUT THE SALE.
PLEASE help spread the word! Tell your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers!
It is a pleasure to be able to find a way to help our students while providing great value to our community. We
appreciate your support and hope to see you on Saturday, August 5, 2023.
Geoff Radant, Director of Music
P.S. Sharing our event is easy on Facebook & Twitter!
Event Link: Call or Text Mattress Frank at 858-663-5372